When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. However, we extend a 5 day grace period to all of our tenants to pay without incurring a late fee. A $75.00 late fee is assessed for payments received after business hours on the 5th.
How long is my lease?
12 month lease terms are available at market rental rates. Short term options may be available. Ask your leasing specialist for details.
How much is the application fee?
Everyone over the age of 18 who will be living in the apartment will need to pay a $30 application fee upon applying for tenancy
What's the application process?
1. Submit a completed application form along with a copy of your ID and income verification.
2. Pay the non-refundable $30 application fee.
3. Allow our staff to process your application. It typically takes 1-3 days to process an applicant.
4. If approved you can move forward and sign a lease or be added to our waiting list for future availability.
Does my rent include utilities?
Yes, your rent includes everything but electricity, telephone, internet and cable. Your rent includes your water, trash, and gas. Residents are responsible for transferring electricity into their names prior to move-in.
How much is the security deposit?
The security deposit is $300 and is due at the time of lease signing.
Do you allow pets?
We allow both cats and dogs at Amazon Apartments. Associated pet fees and policies are as follows:
- Pet Fee: $250.00 for one, or $300.00 for two (Non-refundable, due at move-in)
- Pet Rent: $50/month per pet
- Maximum of two pets per home
- Breed restrictions apply
- No weight limit